Toni Braxton Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Nick Name:||Toni Braxton|
|Real Name:||Toni Michele Braxton|
|Born:||October 7, 1967|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer|
Toni Braxton’s Overviews
Toni Michele Braxton is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, television personality, and philanthropist. She was born in Severn, Maryland to mother; Evelyn Jackson and father; Michael Conrad Braxton Sr. Toni Braxton’s career began in the 1980s as a member of the music group; “The Braxtons.”
Toni Braxton Albums And Songs Highlights
- In 1993, Toni Braxton released her self-titled debut studio album. This album reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart and sold 10 million copies worldwide. She won 3 Grammy Awards, including the Grammy for Best New Artist as a result of the success of this album.
- In 1996, she released her second studio album, “Secrets.” The album sold over 15 million copies worldwide. “Secrets” was a certified octuple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- In 2000, she released her third studio album, “The Heat.”
- Toni Braxton has since released five more solo albums: Snowflakes (2001), More Than a Woman (2002), Libra (2005), Pulse (2010) and Sex & Cigarettes (2018).
Toni Braxton has collaborated with several artists in the music industry. In 2014, she collaborated with singer, Babyface, to release a duet album titled “Love, Marriage & Divorce.” The album earned a Grammy Award for Best R&B Album in 2015.
Toni Braxton is one of the executive producers of Braxton Family Values, a reality television series that she starred in with her family. She was also an executive producer of the reality television series, “Tamar & Vince.” Toni Braxton had a Las Vegas residency from 2006 – 2008.
Toni Braxton Accolades (some of her honors and awards):
- She has won 7 Grammy Awards.
- 9 Billboard Music Awards.
- 7 American Music Awards.
- In 2011, Toni Braxton was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame.
Toni Braxton’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Toni Braxton’s net worth is 10 million USD. She has sold more than 67 million records worldwide, as well as 41 million albums. Toni Braxton is one of the highest-selling female R&B artists in history.