Cardi B Net Worth and Earnings in 2020
|Net Worth:||$24 Million|
|Nick Name:||Cardi B|
|Real Name:||Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar|
|Born:||October 11, 1992|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Rapper|
Cardi B Overviews
Cardi B is an American rapper, songwriter, actress, TV, and social media personality, from the Bronx in New York City. She was born in Washington Heights, Manhattan.
Cardi is the child of a Dominican father and Trinidadian and a Spanish mother. She acquired the stage name “Cardi B” as a spin-off of Bacardi, a rum brand, which was her previous nickname. Her first social recognition began as an internet celebrity when some of her posts and videos became popular on Vine and Instagram. After that, she appeared as a cast member on the VH1 reality tv show, Love & Hip Hop: New York from 2015 – 2017. This platform helped her in the release of two mixtapes: Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. After that, in 2017, she signed up with “Atlantic Records.”
In 2018, “Invasion of Privacy”; Her debut studio album became number one on the Billboard 200 and broke several streaming records. It earned the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, scoring Cardi B, the only woman to win the award as a solo artist. One of her single from the album, “Bodak Yellow,” made her the second female rapper to top the Billboard hot 100 charts.
She has collaborated with a lot of other artists in the industry. Some of which are Maroon 5 on “Girls Like You” (2018), hip hop group Migos and Nicki Minaj on “MotorSport” (2017), G-Eazy and ASAP Rocky on “No Limit” (2017) and “Taki Taki” (2018) with DJ Snake and Selena Gomez.
Cardi B’s first endorsement deal was with Romantic Depot, a large New York chain of lingerie stores in 2016. Cardi B played the role of Mercedes in the BET series Being Mary Jane.
Cardi B Accolades
1. She was recognized by Forbes as one of the most influential female rappers of all time.
2. Cardi B is the highest certified female rapper of all time on the RIAA’s Top Artists (Digital Singles) ranking
3. She won a Grammy Award,
4. She has won seven Billboard Music Awards.
5. Five Guinness World Records.
6. Four American Music Awards.
7. Eleven BET Hip Hop Awards.
8. Time covered her on their annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
Cardi B Net Worth
As of 2020, Cardi B’s net worth is $24 Million. Making her one of the richest rappers from New York City, she earned an extensive amount of money from her music royalties, endorsement deal, Fashion Nova clothing collection, MAC Cosmetics, Pepsi, Reebok, and many more brands appeared.According to estimates from Celebrity Net Worth, she earning include:
- In January 2016, Cardi B Net Worth was $400 thousand.
- In February 2017, Her net Worth was updated to $1.5 million.
- In September 2017, it was updated to $4 million.
- In August 2018, it became $8 million.
- In May 2019, Cardi B’s net worth was updated to $12 million.
- In October 2018 and October 2019, her net worth as updated to $22 million.
- Currently, in 2020, her net worth is $24 Million.