|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Nick Name:||Demi Lovato|
|Real Name:||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|Born:||August 20, 1992|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional actress/singer/songwriter|
Demi Lovato’s Overviews
Demetria “Demi” Devonne Lovato is an American singer and actress from Albuquerque. Born to former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, Dianna De La Garza (née Dianna Lee Smith) and engineer and musician Patrick Martin Lovato.
Demi Lovato is most prominent as a successful solo recording artist who got her big break on the Disney Channel. Lovato started her acting career in 2002 when she played the role of Angela in “Barney & Friends.” In 2006, Lovato appeared in “Prison Break” and “Just Jordan” in 2007.
- From 2007 to 2008, Demi Lovato played Charlotte Adams on the Disney Channel short series “As the Bell Rings.” She also played the role of Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel musical television movie Camp Rock including its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010).
- From 2009 – 2011, Demi Lovato starred as sunny on “Sonny with a Chance.” She also appeared as a recurring character on Glee.
- In 2017, Demi released a YouTube documentary about her life and career, titled “Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated.”
In 2008, Demi Lovato ventured into the music industry fully with the release of her first studio album.
As of 2020, Demi Lovato currently has six studio albums under her belt:
- Don’t Forget (2008)
- Here We Go Again (2009)
- Unbroken (2011)
- Demi (2013)
- Confident (2015)
- Tell Me You Love Me (2017)
All of her albums have been rank in the top five of the Billboard 200.
Demi Lovato has also earned nine top-20 singles on the Billboard Hot 100. Her first album, “Don’t Forget,” was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for US purchases of over 500,000 copies.
Demi Lovato served as a judge and mentor on The X Factor USA in its second and third seasons. In 2013, Lovato published a book, “Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year”.
On March 6, 2020, Demi Lovato released a new single titled “I Love Me.”
Demi Lovato Accolades
1. An MTV Video Music Award.
2. 14 Teen Choice Awards.
3. 5 People’s Choice Awards.
4. 2 Latin American Music Awards.
5. One Guinness World Record.
6. In 2017, Time magazine named Demi Lovato one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
7. A Billboard Women in Music award.
Demi Lovato’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Demi Lovato’s net worth is 40 million USD. She has collaborated with several artists in the industry. Demi Lovato has sold over two million albums, including 20 million singles in the United States.