Justin Bieber is one of the most prominent pop stars in the world. He is a Canadian singer who gained fame after his 2010 YouTube single “Baby” became a worldwide hit. Since Justin Bieber was discovered, he’s consistently demonstrated himself as one of our generation’s best male vocalists.
Here are the interesting truths about Justin Bieber:
- Justin Drew Bieber, famously known by his stage name Justin Bieber
- He was born on March 1, 1994, in Ontario, Canada.
- Justin Bieber’s mother, Pattie Mallette, gave birth to him at the age of 18 years.
- At age thirteen, Justin Bieber taught himself how to play piano, trumpet, drums, and guitar.
- On March 19, 2010, Justin Bieber released his debut album, My World 2.
- Justin Bieber sold his hair after cutting it at auction for $40,668, and he donated the money to the charity.
- What disease has Justin Bieber? Justin Bieber revealed that he was diagnosed with chronic anxiety, chronic mono, and Lyme disease. According to the HealthLine, Lyme disease is a serious illness that can cause depression, joint pain, fatigue, neurological problems, and other symptoms.
- Who is Justin Bieber’s wife? Hailey Rhode Bieber, they got September 30, 2019.
- Justin Bieber bought his wife Hailey Rhode Bieber, a $600,000 engagement ring.
- Justin Bieber close friends are Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Jaden Smith, Usher, Scooter Braun and Justine Skye
- Has Justin Bieber won any Grammys? Currently, Justin Bieber had only one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording in 2016.
- How much is Justin Bieber Worth? As of 2020, Justin Bieber’s net worth is estimated to be 285 Million dollars, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Justin Bieber has a height of 5 Feet and 9 Inches tall.
- Justin Bieber weighs 66kg.
- As of March 2020, Justin Bieber has 129 million followers on Instagram.