|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Nick Name:||Ariana Grande|
|Real Name:||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Born:||June 26, 1993|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional actress/singer|
Ariana Grande’s Overviews
Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She was born in Boca Raton, Florida, to mother; Joan Grande, and father; Edward Butera. Ariana Grande gained stride in her acting career in 2010 when she played the role of “Cat Valentine” in the Nickelodeon television series “Victorious,” which ran from 2010 – 2013.
Ariana Grande Albums and Songs highlights
Here are some of the summary of Ariana Grande’s musical career:
- In 2013, Ariana Grande released her first studio album, “Yours Truly.” This album became number one on the US Billboard 200 chart. The lead single “The Way” rank within the top ten of the US Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2014, she released her second studio album, “My Everything.”
- In 2016, she dropped her third studio album, Dangerous Woman”.
- In 2018, Ariana Grande released her fourth studio album, “Sweetener.”
- In 2019, she released her fifth studio album, “Thank U, Next.” This album spawned three hit singles: “Thank U, Next,” “7 Rings”, and “Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored.” This made her the first solo artist to hold the top three spots on the Billboard Hot 100 and the first female artist to succeed herself at the top of the UK Singles Chart.
Ariana Grande has collaborated with numerous artists in the music industry. Her recent collaboration is “Stuck with U” with Canadian singer; Justin Bieber. It was released on May 8, 2020, as a charity single. This collaboration made her the only artist with her first three Hot 100 number-one singles to top the chart.
Ariana Grande also has other ventures, some of which are: fragrances (7 at the moment), a limited-edition handbag in collaboration with Coach, a makeup collection with MAC Cosmetics, and a fashion line with Lipsy London.
Ariana Grande Accolades
1. 1 Grammy Award.
2. 1 Brit Award.
3. 2 Billboard Music Awards.
4. 3 American Music Awards.
5. 5 MTV Video Music Awards
6. 8 Guinness World Records
7. Time named Ariana Grande, one of the 100 most influential people in the world twice (2016 and 2019).
8. In February 2019, Ariana Grande became the most followed woman on Instagram
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be 100 million dollars. In 2019, Forbes included her in their annual list of highest-earning women in music. By 2017, her fragrances made a gross income of over $150 million in global sales.