|Net Worth:||$1 billion|
|Nick Name:||Kylie Jenner|
|Real Name:||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Born:||August 10, 1997|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Media personality/businesswoman|
Kylie Jenner Overviews
Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American media personality and businesswoman. She is born in Los Angeles, California, to Summer Olympics decathlon winner; Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) and TV personality Kris Jenner.
She started her career in 2007 as a star in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians with her family.
- When she was 14 years old, she and her sister, Kendall Jenner, collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, to create a clothing line; “Kendall & Kylie”.
- In 2013, she and Kendall launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad’s Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewelry collection.
- In 2014, she and Kendall launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line.
- She co-hosted the 2014 “Much Music Video Awards” with Kendall.
- She co-authored the dystopian science fiction novel “Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia with Kendall.
- In 2014, Kylie launched a line of hair extensions called” Kylie Hair Kouture” through a partnership with Bellami Hair.
- In 2015, Kylie Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called “Kylie Lip Kits”, which was renamed to “Kylie Cosmetics” in 2016.
- Kylie released a mobile app that entered number one on the iTunes App Store.
- In 2016, she made her musical debut rapping on producer Burberry Perry’s song “Beautiful Day”, with Lil Yachty, model Jordyn Woods, and Justine Skye.
- In 2017, she starred on her own spin-off series, “Life of Kylie”.
- In April 2019, Kylie and her sister, Kim Kardashian’ KKW Beauty teamed up to launch a new fragrance.
- In May 2019, Kylie founded her own skincare brand, “Kylie Skin.”
- In January 2020, she announced she has the following brands: Kylie Con Kylie Kon Kylie Museum for more profit for being the world’s youngest billionaire.
Kylie Jenner Accolades
1. In 2014 and 2015, The Time magazine listed Kylie on their list of the world’s most influential teens.
2. In 2017, Jenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list at age 19 with an earning of US$41,000,000.
3. In November 2018, New York Post credited her for being the most influential celebrity in the fashion industry.
4. In March 2019, Forbes magazine estimated her net worth to be $1 billion, making her the world’s youngest billionaire at age 21.
5. In May 2020, Kylie became one of the most-followed people on Instagram, with over 177 million followers.
Kylie Jenner’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Kylie’s network is $1 billion. She made her money from being a media personality, an entrepreneur, and from various endorsement deals. In 2013, she earned $100,000 for her “Nicole by OPI” endorsements deal. In 2016, Kylie was proclaimed to be the new face of PUMA. Her company, “Kylie Cosmetics,” was reported to have sold about $630 million worth of makeup in 2018. The value of her company, “Kylie Cosmetics” is $900 million. Currently, Kylie remains the world’s youngest self-made billionaire for the second year in a row.