Chris Brown Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Nick Name:||Chris Brown|
|Real Name:||Christopher Maurice Brown|
|Born:||May 5, 1988|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Singer/songwriter/dancer|
Chris Brown’s Overviews
Christopher Maurice Brown is an American singer, dancer, songwriter, and actor. He was born in Tappahannock, Virginia, to mother; Joyce Hawkins and father; Clinton Brown. His love for music started at a very young age. He taught himself to sing and dance. He has often cited Michael Jackson as his inspiration. Since making his presence known in 2005, Chris Brown has released nine studio albums, some of which have gone multi-platinum.
- In 2004, Chris signed with Jive Records and released his self-titled debut studio album in 2005, which became certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (R.I.A.A.). This album contains his first single “Run It!” Which top the Billboard Hot 100. This made him the first male artist since 1997 to have his first single top the chart.
- In 2007, Chris Brown released his second album, “Exclusive,” his second Billboard Hot 100 number one “Kiss Kiss” is also part of his second album.
- In 2009, he released his third album, “Graffiti.”
- In 2011, Chris Brown dropped his fourth album “F.A.M.E.,” which became his first album to top the Billboard 200 and earned a Grammy Award for Best R&B Album.
- In 2012, he released his fifth album: “Fortune,” an album that topped the Billboard 200.
- In 2014, he released his sixth album, “X.”
- In 2015, he released his seventh album, “Royalty.”
- In 2017, he released his eighth album; “Heartbreak on a Full Moon,”
- In 2019, he released his ninth album, “indigo,” which became his third Billboard 200 number-one album.
- Chris Brown has featured in several successful singles with other artists.
- He is a talented dancer and singer.
- He has two collaborative albums with Tyga; a mixtape, “Fan of a Fan,” and a studio album, “Fan of a Fan: The Album.”
- He has released ten mixtapes, such as his free 34-track mixtape called “Before the Party.” This mixtape was his 6th mixtape that was released on November 27, 2015, before “Royalty”; his seventh studio album
- On May 1, 2020, Chris was featured on Drake’s “Dark Lane Demo Tapes” mixtape on the track “Not You Too,” which earned him his 100th career entry on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
- On may 5th, 2020, a collaborative mixtape with Young Thug, “Slime & B,” was released.
- Music is not his only passion. He has also acted in several movies. Some of which is Stomp the Yard, This Christmas, Think Like a Man, and Battle of the Year.
Chris Brown Accolades
1. He has won a Grammy Award.
2. 15 B.E.T. Awards
3. 4 Billboard Music Awards.
4. 6 Soul Train Music Awards.
5. Teen Choice Awards – Choice Male Artist (2008)
6. American Music Awards – Artist of the Year (2008)
7. People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Male Artist (2009)
8. In 2019, Chris Brown signed an extension and a new license agreement with the label “R.C.A. Records,” which gives him the right to own his master recordings, making Chris Brown one of the youngest artists at the age of 29.
Chris Brown’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Chris Brown’s Net Worth is 50 Million dollars. He has sold over 140 million records worldwide, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists. He is a talented, hard-working, singer/songwriter/dancer that has made many successful albums and singles.