|Net Worth:||$500 Million|
|Real Name:||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|Born:||September 4, 1981|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/actress/Business woman|
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist, songwriter, dancer, record producer, actress, and businesswoman. She was born and raised in Houston, Texas, to Celestine “Tina” Knowles (née Beyoncé), a hairdresser and salon proprietor, and Mathew Knowles, a Xerox sales manager. As a child, she performed in various singing and dancing competitions.
- She initially gained recognition in the late 1990s when she became the lead singer of the R&B girl group “Destiny’s Child”, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time.
- In 2002, Beyoncé made her film debut in “Austin Powers in Goldmember.”
- After that, in 2003, she recorded her first solo album “Dangerously in Love,” which became number one on the US Billboard 200 chart. Her hits singles “Crazy in Love” and “Baby Boy” became Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles.
- In 2006, she released her second album, B’Day, which contained the US number-one single “Irreplaceable,” as well as the UK number-one singles “Déjà Vu” and “Beautiful Liar.”
- In 2006, she starred in “Pink Panther” and “Dreamgirls.”
- In 2008, she released her third album, “I Am… Sasha Fierce” and starred as Etta James in Cadillac Records. “I Am… Sasha Fierce” earned a record-setting of six Grammy Awards in 2010, and It contained the UK number-one single “If I Were a Boy” and the US number-one single “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It).”
- In 2009, she starred in Obsessed.
- In 2011, she released her fourth album, “4.”
- In 2013, she released her fifth album, Beyoncé.
- In 2016, she released her sixth album, “Lemonade,” which was the world’s best-selling album of 2016 and the most acclaimed album of her career.
- In 2018, she released “Everything Is Love,”; a collaborative album with her husband, Jay-Z, as “the Carters.”
- She has starred in quite a several movies, including the voice-over of Nala in the remake of “The Lion King” in 2019.
1. She has won 24 Grammy, and she is the most nominated woman in the Grammy Award’s history.
2. She has won 24 MTV Video Music Awards and is also the most awarded artist at the MTV Video Music Awards, including the “Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.”
3. In 2014, she became the highest-paid black musician in history.
4. She was listed as time’s 100 most influential people in the world for the second year in a row.
5. She occupied the sixth place for Time’s Person of the Year in 2016, and 2020
6. She is ranked by Forbes as the most powerful female in entertainment on their 2015 and 2017 lists.
7. Beyoncé was included on Encyclopædia Britannica’s 100 Women list in 2019, for her contributions to the entertainment industry’s history.
Beyonce’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Beyonce’s net worth is estimated to be 500 million dollars. She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold a higher 100 million records worldwide and one of the wealthiest singers in the world.
Some of Beyonce’s endorsement deals and personal businesses include:
- Pepsi (she started working with Pepsi in 2002. In 2012, Beyoncé signed a $50 million deal to endorse Pepsi).
- Beyoncé has worked with Tommy Hilfiger for the fragrances True Star and True Star Gold.
- In 2007, she promoted Emporio Armani’s Diamonds fragrance. In 2010, she propelled her first official fragrance, “Heat.”
- In February 2011, she launched her second fragrance, “Heat Rush.”
- In September 2011, her third fragrance, “Pulse,” was launched.
- In 2013, The Mrs. Carter Show Limited Edition version of Heat was released. The six editions of “Heat” are the world’s best-selling celebrity fragrance line, with sales of over $400 million.
- Beyoncé also had dealt with American Express, Nintendo DS, and L’Oréal.
- She is a co-owner with other artists of the music streaming service, “Tidal.”
- She is the sole owner of “Ivy Park,”; an activewear clothing line, after buying out Topshop owner Philip Green.
- In April 2019, Beyoncé became a creative partner with “Adidas.” It was announced that this includes the further development of her athletic brand “Ivy Park” with the company.