Ciara Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Real Name:||Ciara Princess Wilson|
|Born:||October 25, 1985|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/songwriter/model|
Ciara Princess Wilson (née Harris) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and model. Born in Austin, Texas, to Jackie and Carlton Clay Harris.
Ciara’s music career started as a songwriter. Her initial writing credit was on Blu Cantrell’s debut album, “So Blu” for the song “10,000 Times.” Ciara also wrote the song “Got Me Waiting” for R&B singer Fantasia Barrino’s debut album, “Free Yourself.” Through her songwriting career, Ciara met music producer, “Jazze Pha,” who introduced her to L. A. Reid, the co-founder of LaFace Records. In 2003, she signed with LaFace Records.
Ciara Albums And Songs Highlights
- In 2004, She released her debut album, “Goodies.” This Ciara album was certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- In 2006, Ciara dropped her second studio album, “Ciara: The Evolution,” this album reached number one in the U.S., and it was certified platinum.
- In 2009 she released her third studio album, “Fantasy Ride.” In 2010 Ciara released her fourth studio album “Basic Instinct.”
- In 2011, Ciara signed a new record deal with “Epic Records” and released her fifth studio album, “Ciara,” in 2013.
- In 2015, she released her sixth album, “Jackie.”
- In 2019, she released her seventh studio album, “Beauty Marks.”
By 2015, it was reported that she had sold over 23 million records worldwide. Ciara ventured into the movie industry in 2006 and currently has appeared in at least three movies.
In 2009, she signed a multimillion-dollar deal with the modeling agency “Wilhelmina Models.” After that deal, In 2016, Ciara signed a modeling contract with IMG. In that year, she became a Global Brand Ambassador for “Revlon.” In 2019, Ciara and her husband “Russell Wilson” became part of the ownership group of Seattle Sounders FC in Major League Soccer.
She has received 32 awards, including 2 BET Awards, 3 MTV awards, and a Grammy award.
Ciara’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Ciara’s net worth is estimated to be approximately 20 million dollars, according to Celebrity Net Worth estimates. Her husband, “Russell Williams,” whom she married in 2016, is worth 115 million dollars. Together, they are both worth 135 million dollars.