|Net Worth:||$190 million|
|Real Name:||Adele Laurie Adkins|
|Born:||May 5, 1988|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/songwriter|
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is an English singer, songwriter from Tottenham, England. She was born on May 5, 1988, to an English mother, Penny Adkins, and a Welsh father, Marc Evans.
She came into limelight in 2008 after her first studio album dropped and made waves all over the world. Her first studio album, “19,” was released in 2008 to commercial and significant success. The studio album was certified eight times platinum in the UK, including three times platinum in the US. In 2011, Adele released her second studio album, “21”. The album was critically well-received and surpassed the success of her first album, earning numerous awards in 2012.
In 2015, Adele dropped her third studio album, “25”. The album became the year’s best-selling album and broke first-week sales records in the UK and US. It was her second album to be certified diamond in the US. Every single album released by Adele was a hit back to back.
On February 15, 2020, Adele announced at a friend’s wedding that her fourth studio album would be out in September 2020.
1. At the 51st Grammy Awards in 2009, Adele received Best New Artist awards, including Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
2. She has received 9 Brit Awards.
3. an Academy Award.
4. 1 Golden Globe Award.
5. 15 Grammy Awards.
6. 18 Billboard Music Awards.
7. 5 American Music Awards.
8. 2 Ivor Novello Awards for Songwriter of the Year.
9. In 2012, Adele was placed at number five on VH1’s 100 Greatest Women in Music.
10. Time magazine named Adele one of the most influential people in the world in 2012 and 2016.
Adele’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Adele’s Net Worth is 190 million USD making her the second richest musician in the UK and richest female singers in the world. Adele is one of the world’s best-selling music artists.