Lil Baby is an American rapper and songwriter from Atlanta who gained fame after he released his mixtape Perfect Timing in 2017.
Here are 11 interesting truths about Lil Baby:
- Dominique Armani Jones, better known by his stage name Lil Baby
- He was born on December 3, 1994, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- In 1996, Lil Baby’s father left the family, leaving his single mother to raise him and his little siblings.
- Lil Baby has two sisters and one brother.
- Lil Baby drops out of high school in the tenth grade.
- He struggled with drug abuse and spent time incarcerated for two years before his rap career started.
- As of March 2020, Lil Baby’s net worth is estimated to be 4 Million dollars, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Lil Baby height is 5 feet 8 inches
- In February 2019, he welcomed a son with Jayda Ayanna.
- In May 2018, Lil Baby released his debut album ‘Harder Than Ever.’
- Lil Baby has gained co-signs from Young Thug, Drake, Lil Yachty, and Young Scooter.