|Net Worth:||$360 million|
|Nick Name:||Taylor Swift|
|Real Name:||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Born:||December 13, 1989|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/songwriter|
Taylor Swift’s Overviews
Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. She was born in West Reading, Pennsylvania, to father; Scott Kingsley Swift and mother; Andrea Gardner Swift (née Finlay).
Swift got into the music industry at a very young age. At age 14, she became the youngest artist signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house. At age 15, Taylor Swift signed her first record deal, and at 16 years old, she dropped her first self-titled studio album, which contains Her third single; “Our Song.” A song that made her the youngest person to single-handedly written and perform a number-one song on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart
- In 2008, Taylor Swift released her second album, “Fearless” which became the U.S.’ best-selling album of 2009, it won four Grammy Awards, including the Album of the Year and was certified Diamond by the RIAA.
- Her third album, “Speak Now,” was released in 2010.
- In 2012, her fourth album, “Red,” was released. Her third and fourth album sold over a million copies in its first week in the U.S.
- In 2014, Her fifth album, “1989,” and the first all-pop project was released.
- In 2017, Taylor Swift released her sixth album, “Reputation.” This album made her the only act to have four albums in a row that sold one million copies each in their first week in the U.S.
- In 2019, she released her seventh album, “Lover,” which made her become the first Woman in U.S. chronicle to have six albums sell over 500,000 copies in their opening weeks.
Taylor Swift Accolades:
1. 10 Grammy Awards.
2. An Emmy Award.
3. 6 Guinness world records.
4. 29 American Music Awards, making her the most-awarded act and Woman.
5. 23 Billboard Music Awards.
6. Taylor Swift was included in Time’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world three times (2010, 2015 and 2019).
7. In 2015, Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time included her.
8. Taylor Swift has appeared in the Forbes Celebrity 100 twice (placing first in 2016 and 2019).
9. She was included in the Billboard’s Greatest of All Time Artists Chart in 2019
10. The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry named her the Global Recording Artist of the Year twice (2014 and 2019).
11. In 2019, Billboard named her Woman of the Decade while American Music Awards named her the artist of the Decade
Taylor Swift’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Taylor Swift’s net worth is 360 million dollars. She has sold more than 50 million albums and 150 million singles globally. Swift is one of the world’s best-selling music artists of all Time, the highest-earning female musician of the 2010s and among the most successful touring acts. Her first concert tour, “the Fearless Tour,” to promote her second album produced a grossed income of over $63 million. Her second concert tour for her third album brought in a grossed income of over $123 million.
Her third concert tour for her fourth album produced a gross income of over $150 million. Her “1989 World Tour”, made a total income of over $250 million, and was the highest-grossing tour of the year 2015. Her worldwide “Reputation Stadium Tour” brought in the gross income of $345.7 million.