Meghan Trainor Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Nick Name:||Meghan Trainor|
|Real Name:||Meghan Elizabeth Trainor|
|Born:||December 22, 1993|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/songwriter|
Meghan Trainor’s Overviews
Meghan Elizabeth Trainor is an American singer-songwriter born December 22, 1993, to jewelers; Kelli and Gary Trainor. Before rising to fame, Trainor recorded and produced three independent albums when she was a teenager. She rose to fame after signing with Epic Records and releasing her single “All About That Bass,”; a song that got into the Billboard Hot 100 chart for eight weeks in a row and received a diamond certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). “All About That Bass” attained number one in 58 countries and achieved worldwide sales of 11 million units.
- In September 2014, she released her first major-label studio album, “Title.”
- In 2016, she dropped her second major-label studio album, “Thank You,” which contains “No,” a song that became number three on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2017, Trainor dropped her single “I’m a Lady” for the film Smurfs: The Lost Village.
- In 2019, She recorded the songs “Badass Woman” for The Hustle and “Run Like the River” for Playmobil: The Movie.
- In January 2020, Her third major-label studio album, “Treat Myself” was released.
- Music is not her only passion, and she has also taken up voice roles in animated films.
- Trainor appeared as a guest coach on the seventh season of the American series “The Voice.”
- In 2018, she served as a judge on The Four: Battle for Stardom.
- She currently serves as a coach on The Voice UK.
- She has collaborated with many artists in the industry and has written hit songs for other artists as well.
Meghan Trainor’s Accolades
1. Trainor has received a Grammy Award.
2. She has won 4 ASCAP Pop Music Awards.
3. 2 Billboard Music Awards.
4. A People’s Choice Award.
5. Trainor received the accolade for Best Female Artist at the 2009 International Acoustic Music Awards.
Meghan Trainor’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Meghan Trainor’s net Worth is 8 million dollars. She has made a very successful career for herself with her talents and hard work.