How much is Joel Courtney Worth?
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actor|
Joel Courtney’s Net Worth in 2020
Joel Courtney is an American actor with an estimated net worth of 1 Million dollars in 2020. Joel Courtney is well known for his roles as Joe Lamb in the science fiction film Super 8, and as Peter Moore on The CW’s series The Messengers.
Joel Courtney was born in Monterey, California, on January 31, 1996, but currently lives in Los Angeles, California, United States.
How Joel Courtney makes his money
Joel Courtney makes most of his money from the films, and television shows that he starred in. As of 2020, Joel Courtney’s net worth is 1 Million dollars.
Joel Courtney’s major breakthrough came in 2018 when he was cast alongside stars such as Jacob Elordi, Joey King, and Molly Ringwald in the romantic-comedy film “The Kissing Booth.”
Joel Courtney Television roles include:
- Double Dare (as Himself)
- APB (as Luke)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Nathaniel Malick)
- The Messengers (as Peter Moore)
- The Haunting Hour: The Series (as The Haunting Hour: The Series)
Joel Courtney has appeared in movies.
- The Kissing Booth 2 (as Lee Flynn)
- Pursued (as Kris)
- Assimilate (as Zach Henderson)
- The River Thief (as Diz)
- The Empty Man (as Brandon Maibaum)
- The Kissing Booth (as Lee Flynn)
- F*&% the Prom (as Cole)
- Don’t Let Me Go (as Nick Madsen)
- Dear Eleanor (as Billy)
- Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn (Tom Sawyer)
- Mercy (as Budd)
- Rogue (as Griffin Jones)
- Spare Time Killers (as Young Ton)
- Sins of Our Youth (as David)
Joel Courtney Stories
The Kissing Booth stars, Joel Courtney is active on his Instagram platform under the handle @ joel_courtney.