How much is Casey LaBow Worth?
|Casey LaBow Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Born:||August 14, 1986 (age 34 years), New York, New York, United States|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional actress|
Casey LaBow Net Worth 2020
Casey LaBow is an American film producer and actress with an estimated net worth of 2 million dollars in 2020, known for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012), Skateland (2010), and Banshee (2013).
Since 2005 Casey LaBow has appeared in more than a dozen film and television productions.
How does Casey LaBow make her money
Casey LaBow’s income sources come from her acting career. She stars as Maggie Bunker In Banshee (TV Series).
In 2016, Casey LaBow appeared in Jay & Pluto (TV Series), which starred Richard Kind, Billy Magnussen, Isiah Whitlock Jr., and others. She played the role of Layne.
Casey LaBow has appeared in numerous film and TV projects. Some of her most notable TV projects include:
- London (2005) as Dominatrix
- The Unknown (2005) as Shea Landers
- Dirty (2005) as Girl in BMW
- Backyards & Bullets (2007)
- Moonlight (2007) as Cherish
- CSI: NY (2008-2009) as Ella McBride
- Notes on Lying (2010) as Annabelle
- Skateland (2010) as Candy Boyce
- Hide Away (2011) as Lauren
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 (2011) as Kate
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012) as Kate
- Plush (2013) as Evie
- Free the Nipple (2014) as Cali
- Banshee (2016), as Maggie Bunker (seven episodes)
How Much Casey LaBowMake a Year
Casey LaBow reportedly makes between $436,000 to $550,000 per year, depending on the success of Casey’s starring roles and brand sponsorship deals for the year.
Casey LaBow biggest movie success to date
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is one of Casey LaBow’s highest-rated movies. She starred alongside Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, and Elizabeth Reaser.