Jennifer Lopez Net Worth
What is Jennifer Lopez’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$400 million|
|Nick Name:||Jennifer Lopez|
|Real Name:||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Born:||July 24, 1969|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Singer/Actress/Producer|
Jennifer Lopez Overviews
Jennifer Lynn Lopez is an American singer, dancer, actress, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman. She was born in The Bronx borough of New York City, to Puerto Rican parents Guadalupe Rodríguez and David López.
J. Lo’s career began in 1991 as a Fly Girl dancer on “In Living Color,” where she continued as regular until she determined to pursue an acting career in 1993. In 1997, she played her first leading role in “Selena biopic of the same name.” She received a Golden Globe nomination and became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She also starred in “Anaconda” in that same year and “Out of Sight” in the following year. Her acting career established her as the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood.
In 1999, she ventured into the music world and released her first album, “on the 6”. Her second album, “J.Lo” and her romantic comedy “The Wedding Planner” was released in 2001, making her the first woman to have a number-one album and film in the same week. Her 2002 remix album, “J to the L–O!” The Remixes became the first in history to debut at the top of U.S. Billboard 200. In November of that same year, she released her third album, “This Is Me… Then”. In December of 2002, J. Lo played the role of “Marisa Ventura” in the U.S. box office number-one “Maid in Manhattan.”
In 2003, she starred in “Gigli,” a critical and commercial failure.
In 2004, she starred in “Shall We Dance?”.
In 2005, she starred in “Monster-in-Law.”
In 2007 she released her fifth studio album “Como Ama Una Mujer.” This album received the highest first-week sales for a Spanish debut album in the United States. In that same year, she released her sixth studio album, “Brave.”
In 2011 she appeared as a judge on American Idol and released her seventh studio album “Love?”.
In 2014, she released her eighth album, “A.K.A.”
From 2016 to 2018, J. Lo starred in the crime drama series Shades of Blue and played a residency show, “Jennifer Lopez: All I Have” at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. In 2017, she produced and served as a judge on “World of Dance,” a show that is still on. In December 2018, she created and starred in the comedy film “Second Act,” directed by Peter Segal.
In 2019, she starred as a stripper in the crime drama “Hustlers,” for which Jennifer Lopez received Golden Globe, including Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
On April 18, 2020, J. Lo appeared in the television special “One World: Together at Home,” performing a rendition of “People” by Barbra Streisand, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jennifer Lopez upcoming film projects for 2020:
- She is starring in “Marry Me,” an American romantic comedy film.
- She is to star as drug lord “Griselda Blanco in The Godmother for S.T.X. Entertainment”, which will emphasize the “rise and fall” of Blanco. She is also an executive producer for this movie.
Jennifer Lopez’s other ventures include clothing lines, fragrances, and a production company.
Jennifer Lopez Accolades
- In 2012, Forbes ranked Jennifer Lopez as the most powerful celebrity in the world, including the 38th most powerful woman in the world.
- Time listed Jennifer Lopez among the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
- For her contributions to the music industry, Jennifer Lopez has earned a landmark star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, and the Billboard Icon Award.
- In 2010, Jennifer Lopez was honored by the World Music Awards with the Legend Award for her contribution to the arts.
- With huge earnings of $47 million between June 2017 and June 2018, Forbes listed J. Lo as the sixth highest-paid woman in music.
Jennifer Lopez’s Net Worth
As of 2020, J. Lo’s net worth is estimated to be 400 Million dollars. Jennifer Lopez has sold more than 70 million records worldwide, and her films have grossed a cumulative total of $3.1 billion. Jennifer Lopez is regarded as the most influential Latin entertainer in the United States. Her career has spanned over 25 years, and today, she is one of Hollywood’s biggest A-list celebrities.