|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Nick Name:||Sean Paul|
|Real Name:||Sean Paul Ryan Francis Henriques|
|Born:||January 9, 1973|
|Country of Origin:||Jamaica|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/ rapper/record producer.|
Sean Paul’s Overviews
Sean Paul Ryan Francis Henriques OD is a Jamaican singer, rapper, and record producer. He was born on January 9, 1973, in Kingston, Jamaica, to parents; Garth and Frances. Sean Paul’s style of music is a Dance hall, hip hop, reggae, R&B, dance-pop, hip house, and reggae fusion.
Sean Paul hits singles “Get Busy,” and “Temperature” overran the charts in the United States. Most of Sean Paul’s albums have been nominated for the Grammy’s Best Reggae Album.
Sean Paul has been in the music scene since 1994, but he made his first debut in the 1998 film “Belly” on stage performing. In 2000, Sean Paul released his first album, “Stage One,” with VP Records.
- In 2002, Sean Paul released his second album, “Dutty Rock”. This album was a worldwide success, selling over six million copies. “Dutty Rock” won the Reggae Album of the year at the 46th Annual Grammy Awards in 2004.
- In 2005, Sean Paul released his third album, “The Trinity”. This album produced five big hits.
- In 2009, he released his fourth album, “Imperial Blaze”.
- In 2012, he released his fifth album, “Tomahawk Technique”. This album was nominated for the best reggae album in the 55th Grammy awards.
- In 2014, Sean Paul worked released his sixth studio album “Full Frequency”. This album was also nominated for Best Reggae Album at the Grammy’s in 2015.
Sean Paul is a talented artist that has featured in many successful singles that are chart-toppers, some of which are “Baby Boy” by Beyoncé, “What About Us” by The Saturdays, “Rockabye” by Clean Bandit, and “Cheap Thrills” by Sia.
Sean Paul Accolades
1. In 2019, He received the “Order of Distinction” in the Rank of “Commander” for his contribution to the whole global popularity and promotion of Reggae Music on National Heroes Day (October 21).
2. He has won a Grammy.
3. A Much Music Video Awards (2003)
4. A MTV Europe Music Awards for Best New Act of the Year (2003).
4. A Source Awards (2003).
5. 2 International Reggae and World Music Awards (2004 and 2005)
6. 2 ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Award (2005 and 2007).
7. American Music Awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist (2006)
8. 4 MOBO Awards for Best Reggae Act (2006, 2009, 2012, 2013)
9. MTV Romania Music Awards for Best International Artist (2007)
10. 2 Soul Train Awards (for Best Reggae Artist in 2009 and for Best Caribbean Performance 2012).
11. MTV Video Music Awards Japan For Best Reggae Video (“She Doesn’t Mind”) in 2012.
12. Youth View Awards for Favorite Local International Artiste of the Year (2013)
13. Star Awards for Album of the Year (Tomahawk Technique) in 2013.
Sean Paul’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Sean Paul’s net worth is 12 million USD.