Jorja Smith is an R&B English singer and songwriter who gained fame after she released her hit singles Blue Lights” Be Honest and “Where Did I Go?
Here are the interesting truths about Jorja Smith:
- Jorja Alice Smith, famously known by her stage name Jorja Smith
- Jorja Smith was born on June 11, 1997, in Walsall, England
- She was raised in Walsall in the West Midlands of England.
- What ethnicity is Jorja Smith? She is of English nationality, her father is Jamaican, and her mother is English.
- Jorja Smith composed her first song called “Life is a Path Worth Taking” when she was just 11 years old.
- Jorja Smith has collaborated with famous musicians like Kendrick Lamar, Stromzy, Burna Boy, and Drake.
- Jorja Smith is featured on Drake’s two tracks on his mixtape, More Life.
- In 2017, Jorja Smith was the opening act for Bruno Mars 24k Magic World Tour.
- Jorja Smith released her debut album, Lost & Found, in 2018.
- In 2018, Jorja won the BRITs Critics’ Choice Award
- Jorja Smith was named the Best British Female Artist at the 2019 Brit Awards.
- Jorja Smith songs are based on social issues
- Did Jorja Smith win a Grammy? No, Jorja Smith was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best New Artist, although she did not win.
- How much is Jorja Smith Worth? As of 2020, Jorja Smith’s net worth is estimated to be 1 Million dollars.
- Who has Jorja Smith dated? She dated singer-songwriter Joel Compass in September 2017, although their relationship ended in 2019.
- Jorja has a height of 5 Feet and 6 Inches tall.
- Jorja Smith weighs 58kg.
- As of March 2020, Jorja Smith has 3.2 million followers on Instagram.