Halsey Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Real Name:||Ashley Nicolette Frangipane|
|Born:||September 29, 1994|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional singer/songwriter|
Ashley Nicolette Frangipane is well known professionally as Halsey is an American singer and songwriter. She was born in Edison, New Jersey, to mother; Nicole and father; Chris. Her stage moniker is a reference to the Halsey Street station of the New York City Subway in Brooklyn.
Halsey came into limelight after releasing her debut EP; “Room 93” in 2014. Before going mainstream, she self-released some of her songs on social media platforms where she was discovered. In early 2014, she signed with Astralwerks and released her first EP that same year.
Halsey Albums And Songs Highlights
- In 2015, she released her first studio album, “Badlands,” which earned a number-two album on the Billboard 200.
- In 2017, She released her second studio album, titled “Hopeless Fountain Kingdom.” This album earned number-one album on the Billboard 200.
- on January 17, 2020, she released her third studio album, “Manic,” which earned a number-two album on the Billboard 200.
- Her singles, “Bad at Love,” from her second album earned number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100, while “Without Me,” from her third album ranked top five.
- Halsey has also collaborated with several artists to create successful singles. Her collaboration with The Chainsmokers produces the single; “Closer,” which ranked number-one on the Billboard Hot 100.
1. 4 Billboard Music Awards.
2. 1 American Music Award.
3. 1 GLAAD Media Award
4. 3 Guinness World Records.
5. An MTV Video Music Award.
Halsey’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Halsey’s net worth is 12 million USD. She has sold over one million albums and has been streamed over six billion times in the United States.