|Net Worth:||$250 million|
|Nick Name:||Morgan Freeman|
|Real Name:||Morgan Freeman|
|Born:||June 1, 1937|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actor/Film Narrator|
Morgan Freeman’s Overviews
Morgan Freeman is an American actor and film narrator. He was born on June 1, 1937, in Memphis, Tennessee, to mother; Mayme Edna (née Revere) and father; Morgan Porterfield Freeman. He rose to stardom as part of the cast of the 1970s children’s program “The Electric Company.”
Morgan Freeman has served as a commentator, narrator, and voice actor for many programs, series, and television shows. From the 1970s to 2020, he has been in over 96 movies.
Here are some of Morgan Freeman movies are:
- Glory (1989)
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
- Seven (1995)
- Deep Impact (1998)
- The Sum of All Fears (2002)
- Bruce Almighty (2003)
- The Dark Knight Trilogy (2005–2012)
- Wanted (2008)
- Red (2010)
- Now You See Me (2013)
- The Lego Movie (2014)
He directed his first movie called “Bopha!” in 1993 for Paramount Pictures.
Morgan Freeman is also well known for his unique deep voice, which has helped him to be involved in several ventures other than acting. Up until May 2018, he served as the narrator of a series of “Visa” commercials.
In July of 2009, Morgan Freeman was one of the presenters of the 46664 Concert commemorating Nelson Mandela’s birthday at Radio City Music Hall at Madison Square Garden in New York City. From 2010 – 2017, he was the host and narrator of the Discovery Channel television show, Through the Wormhole, and focused on physics outreach.
Morgan freeman Accolades (some of his honors and awards):
1. Morgan Freeman won an Academy Award in 2005 for Best Supporting Actor with Million Dollar Baby (2004).
2. A Golden Globe Award
3. A Screen Actors Guild Award.
4. He was honored at the first Mississippi’s Best Awards with the Lifetime Achievement Award for his works on and off the big screen in 2006.
5. Boston University presented Morgan freeman with an honorary degree of Doctor of Humane Letters in 2013.
6. Morgan freeman was bestowed the honor of Freedom of the City by the City of London in 2014.
Morgan Freeman’s Net Worth
As of 2020, Morgan Freeman’s net worth is 250 million dollars. Morgan Freeman has been one of the most famous accomplished actors in the world for over 20 years now